Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another Fresh Start

The cool thing about fresh starts is that you can have as many as you want (in most situations, not all).  This makes me VERY happy because I need another fresh start.  I've been falling back into bad health habits a lot lately, and I'm very frustrated with myself for being lazy and allowing this to happen.  So.... I'm making the commitment to myself to make a change (again) starting RIGHT NOW.  Not tomorrow or next week or next month, but right now.  Take the bull by the horns and all that.  Procrastination is for the birds!  Hopefully a week from now I'll be feeling healthy and sassy again, instead of tired, crabby and hugely lacking in energy.

On another note, Caity had a playdate with her pals Jacob and Allison today and it was so fun!  They played with toys, did some fingerpainting, and drew masterpieces on the driveway with sidewalk chalk.  Everyone did a great job of sharing and playing nicely together.  Brenna and I also got some good girl-time in while the kids played.  It was great!











Big cheers to Brenna for being a stay-at-home-mom with two-year-old twins!  HOLY COW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment