Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feelin' Awesome

I love how energetic, powerful, and happy I feel when I take care of myself.  I feel like I can do anything!  This is truly the easiest and most effective way for me to maintain a positive outlook on life.  This is awesome!  I love the mental and emotional clarity I feel as well. 

I constantly practice what I call "mental yoga" - consistently trying to keep myself open to new ideas and to combat negativity in my life - both inside my own mind and in my environment.  I do this by either looking at things from a different angle or simply reminding myself to not stress about things I know I can't change.  Practicing mind over matter, releasing blame, accepting responsibility for myself, and not making excuses have all made a huge difference in my life. 

Taking care of myself physically makes it easier to maintain my "mental yoga", and consistently practicing my mental exercises makes it easier to take care of myself physically.  What a great deal. 

Life is good!


My little chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment