Sunday, November 7, 2010

Belated Halloween Pictures

I completely failed in getting good pictures of Caitlin dressed as a princess.  However, since she dresses up like a princess on an almost daily basis, I guess that's not a huge loss. 

On the other hand, I got very clear pictures of Gavin in all his gory cowboy magnificence. 


Yes, it's blurry, but it's the only half-decent one I got of the two of them together.  Better luck next year, I guess.

***
*Pre-Halloween*

We went to Avila Valley Barn to find a pumpkin.  The kids started off with a hay fight while we waited for the tractor to take us to the pumpkin patch.




On our way!


Caitlin was very serious about finding the "perfect" pumpkin.
They had a blast carving it with Dad. 

And the end result....


A very successful and fun Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment